A Night in Rod Fai

January 15, 2017: Bangkok, Thailand

It was a business trip and my very first overseas trip for this year. I arrived in Thailand with a smile on my face. This is one country I would never get tired of visiting. Humid weather, even on a January, was not going to stop me from exploring the city. Although we were not staying in the city center, Srinakarin was still filled with activities and places to go. One place we one was a weekend evening market names Rod Fai. It is a huge market with plenty of stalls.



People flock to Rod Fai and just looking for something to buy

It has food, phone accessories, antiques, clothes and one portion even looks like you are in a museum because of the antiques being sold.
The exotic food selection 

Me enjoying the display in Rod Fai Market


There are bars nearby and inside and the place is just full of energy. I love experiencing new things and being able to explore it. Do enjoy the video I mean of this experience and definitely I will visit this area when I come back to Bangkok.


Comments