Were Complete!!

Sydney, Australia

I was a stressful week before our flight because my Dad did not receive his visa yet. A month has past and no Visa still. He was already feeling down and did not want to join anymore. It was the day of our flight and no visa still. I was already telling him what to do if he will be able to get his visa the next day or the day after next. I had to go home from work to finalize everything before we leave the airport at 6pm. I got a call from the agency at around 2pm and was told that he got his visa already ... WHEW! I called him up and told him to go home right away to finish packing. That was a close one.

Usual set-up at the Espiritu Household

Thank God for the last minute miracle. It was indeed a stressful departure and I do hope it won't happen again. Do enjoy the video of our first day in Australia.




Comments