Unforgettable Chicken Experience



March 2, 2017: Sydney, Australia

Cabramatta Market has a variety of restaurants nearby. Mostly of Vietnamese and Thai food. Our hosts go to a particular restaurant in Cabramatta which serves Vietnamese Food. Tan Viet Noodle is one of the bigger restaurants in the area. It gets crowded during lunch time. It's a typical noisy restaurant. I have been in many restaurant in difference places and i've noticed, if the place is noisy then it must be good.

Since we arrived early, there were still available tables four our large group. We were 10!!!

Food Selection was a lot. Chicken, Pork, Noodles, Veggies, Lamb and Beef.

It gets busy during lunch time
                                 



Famous Chicken and Noodle Soup

I was told that their best seller is their Pork Chop or Chicken with Tomato Rice. I ordered the Chicken but I had to pair it with noodles since I was not really in the mood for Tomato Rice. I guess i'm not used to having Tomato Rice. I am used to having steamed or just fried rice.


Friend Chicken Paired with Tomato Rice

Their chicken is really good. It was cooked perfectly. Golden Brown and Crispy to think there is no breading whatsoever. It was very juicy and it really blends well with the noodle. Even though the noodle was not PHO (It was egg noodle) it was still good. Serving size was a lot. It can be shared but if you are hungry you can definitely finish everything.

Overall, it was really good and we even came back 2 weeks after where I ordered their beef (very tender) with Tomato Rice (I still prefer noodles). This restaurant is really good with good food selection and good quality. Price is reasonable. You get what you paid for.




Comments